LocalPhone offers Cheap International Calls FWCALL : Get Free UK Number
Search VoipApplications

Can we make free international calls to Bangladesh on the iphone ?

Here we again go for our old Voip questions and answers. I found this question on one of the Q and A forum.

How can I make free international calls to Bangladesh using my Jailbroken iPhone. I want to call my sister living in Bangladesh. I live in USA. Since the calling rates by voip providers is too much, I cant afford it. Please suggest me a good voip provider so that I can make free calls to Bangladesh.

Ans:

Rynga Voip provider is offering free calls to Bangladesh. What you need is to buy some credit from Rynga voip provider and you can then make calls for 120 days. You can use SIP to make calls from your iPhone. We have already provided the SIP settings of Rynga voip.
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 1 comments

October 14, 2009 at 3:46 AM

VOIP is the best way for cheap international call. VOIP can reduce up to 70 to 80% of call cost. Thanks for the great post.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2008-2012 Free Calls and Free SMS Apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Blackberry, Nokia - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Proudly powered by Blogger