LocalPhone offers Cheap International Calls FWCALL : Get Free UK Number
Search VoipApplications

Cheap phone calls to Cuba, Kenya, Afghanistan

Hi,

I have been receiving mails, people asking about cheap calling options to Cuba, Kenya, other small countries. You must be knowing calls rates to these (Cuba, Kenya) are quite high.

I checked many voip providers, but could not find calls cheap than .50USD to cuba. Then I surfed for cheap calling cards, finally got one for cheap calls to Cuba.

Cardtheworld is offering a gold calling card which costs 5$ and give 20 minutes to Cuba. So, this cost out to be 25 cents per minute. I guess this is very cheap considering other options.

This is No Connection Fee Calling Card. This card can be used to call other destinations also.

MINUTES BASED ON $5 CARD!!!

# Iraq 30 min. Afghanistan 25 min.
# Algeria 102 min. Armenia 172 min.
# Cuba 20 min. Czech 263 min.
# Egypt 58 min. El Salvador 102 min.
# Ethiopia 25 min. Gambia 30 min.
# Ghana 100 min. Guinea 75 min.
# Kenya 30 min. Kuwait 75 min.
# Lithuania 63 min. Malawi 84 min.

Cardtheworld also has some other calling cards for other destinations. I found mentioned about a calling card offering 2.7Cents/minute to India.

For more info, Visit Cardtheworld.

Guys if you like this post or my blog, Please link back to this blog.
Spread the word around this blog in forums, emails, orkut, facebook, myspace.

Please subscribe to it or press Ctrl+D. This will enable you to keep yourself update with latest free offers.
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 3 comments

Anonymous
January 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Thanks for the information about Cardtheworld. I am equally interested in cheap VoIP solutions.Recently, I have been using Skype, Vyke and ComFi. I consider ComFi to be the cheapest and judging by the rates that I am seeing for Cardtehworld, I think ComFi is still cheaper. If you have used all these services, what is your opinion?

December 31, 2009 at 3:56 AM

Really wonderful..I like this blog very much.
Bathmate

December 31, 2009 at 3:57 AM

Really wonderful..I like this blog very much.
Bathmate

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2008-2012 Free Calls and Free SMS Apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Blackberry, Nokia - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Proudly powered by Blogger