LocalPhone offers Cheap International Calls FWCALL : Get Free UK Number
Search VoipApplications

FreeCallingClub offering - 30 Minutes Free Calling Global Calling Card


One of our readers mentioned about this website offering Free voip calls. FreeCallingClub is giving away 30 minutes free calling card. I have not myself tested this service, it would be great if any of our reader post their reviews in the comment section about this service. This was found mentioned on their website -:

"200 personalized 30 minute FREE worldwide calling cards รข€“ Your first month."
Get up to 30 minutes of totally FREE calling anywhere in the world now!
You have to simply enter your email and mobile phone number.

To register for a account check their website.
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 2 comments

March 1, 2008 at 9:42 PM

it sucks!!! does nt wrk at all...free 30minutes calling...wt a junk.....low call rates...m calling frm my phn at a lower price thn these ......
i suggest all of you readers DNT USE IT......!!!!

March 5, 2008 at 3:41 AM

Wowwww!!
I couldn't believe that phone calls could be that cheap from the mobile.
I joined and I feel I'm getting my freedom giving up Skype
Thank you Global1Touch
http://www.freewebs.com/voipcheapcalls

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2008-2012 Free Calls and Free SMS Apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Blackberry, Nokia - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Proudly powered by Blogger